Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Blogging Hiatus

I'm not even going to bother apologizing for being offline for so long. Too much time is wasted apologizing for not writing sooner. I will simply cut to the chase and update any readers I have left, or am making up, and update you all on the last few months.

Since September, I have made almost no considerable accomplishments, save pulling my grade up in Language Arts from an F to a C. With my teacher, this is a considerable accomplishment. She is retiring, at least for a month. If she decides to return in February as a half-day Advanced Content teacher, at least ninth grade honors literature will seem easy. Whoopee.

But I've had an enjoyable holiday thus far. I didn't receive the "big" present I'd been hoping for, a camera, but I got a camera pencil sharpener instead. I also obtained a Jane Austen-themed diary which should do me for five years, a button maker, rhubarb-flavored lip gloss, and over 50 paint chips. Eclectic, I know. But the paint chips are the promise of a new tomorrow, of a new bedroom, of a new life. They are the best present I have ever acquired from the old fat man. Literally. THE best. Ever.

I will now depart to watch Harry Potter. Hasta luego, imaginary readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment