Sunday, December 12, 2010

The reason I'm so tired right now

Last night, our BHYM group did something we'd never done before.
We sang.
(At another church. ((with 4 kids in the whole youth group.(((combined with another youth group.((((with the same number of kids--4))))))))))
I love parentheses. :)
Anyhow, I could barely sing in church, my voice was so tired.
I couldn't sit comfortably, either, because I think I bruised my tailbone when I fell out of a hammock.
And I could barely hold my eyes open, because I was so tired.
But I was happy.
Until Mom and Dad snitched me out of my class to go to a brunch filled with our entire senior citizen population.
Fun, fun.
At least I got a good omlette.
We had so much fun singing, and had fun singing so much, that we couldn't stop, even with how much our fragile voices cracked and creaked.
We sang the whole way home.
Man, what a night.
:) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment