Thursday, January 27, 2011

There's good news, and there's bad news squared

The good news is I can do 6, count 'em, 6 things for LTC because of the double bad I'll tell you about.
The bad news is I didn't make it into Annie. Not because I was bad, but because they changed the musical and the audition format completely. See, Annie's doing a touring show, and nobody else can perform the same play while they're touring. Camp Rock replaced it, and I DO NOT want to make a fool of myself dancing and singing to (retch) CAMP ROCK. Nothing against Demi, but the story and the songs weren't even that good. Besides, I'm a terrible dancer.
The other bad news is the academic team didn't make it past semi-finals. Oh well. I guess top 22 in the state isn't half bad...still sad. :-[.... (that's a crying emoticon)
Oh! There's 2 more good news bits I forgot!
1) I discovered Grooveshark. I'm lovin' it, because it's free, and they have a library almost as big as iTunes. I'll use it to explore new songs, and I'll buy them if I really like a song.
2) I am getting better at calligraphy. I brought my pen to school today to practice, and I wound up writing approximately 5 billion names and titles in my red spiral with all my drawings. I'll really impress Mrs. Hughes, probably (she's my art teacher).

No comments:

Post a Comment