Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Apologies and chocolate cake

I fully realize I have not been posting as of late. And...sigh...I apologize.

OK, now that that's taken care of...
I'm feeling the whole pressure cooker thing lately. THIS FRIDAY I HAVE A MAJOR ACADEMIC BOWL COMPETITION. I AM THE ONLY ONE ON THE TEAM WHO IS USUALLY THE LITERATURE PERSON. I HAVE LOWERED MYSELF TO WRITING IN ALL CAPS, I AM SO SERIOUSLY SCARED. AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
ahem...where were we? 
I also have a big chorus concert. That I'm not so worried about, but if I don't get over my code (cough cough) den Ibe bedder nod be tribing do singb. Then, on Saturday next week, I have auditions. For a musical. In a real theatre troupe. For Annie. God help me (and Shirley Temple too).

You're also probably wondering where the cake part is from.

I just baked a cake on Sunday for Life Group.

That is all.

Goodbye.

poof

2 comments:

  1. The singing will just flow, the academia litterati will *poof* into your brain. Oh, and cake is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better and good luck this weekend. Keep me posted on your tryouts - Annie is one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete