Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Artistires, which will knock your shoes AND socks off

Et voila!
This is actually a school project due tomorrow, so you're getting an inside look!
This is the oil pastel version which I almost used, but didn't thanks to a certain person's critique and suggestions (this person also shares my blood and was celebrated today with toast and a present she'd already read.)

If you don't know what it is, which is a common mistake, it's a girl with her hair over her face. I call it, Girl With Hair Over Face.

This is from an activity book with guided drawing stuff. My paintings used to look rather primitive, but they are much improved now thanks to the pastel how-to bok I found!

Last but not least, these are based on my sister's purple Chucks. The white tiled part is our bathroom floor before we changed it.

Thanks for watching my online art show! :-]

No comments:

Post a Comment