Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Good things come to those who read

...especially on Christmas.
I was given not one, but three bookish shirts. Here's the one I'm wearing now:
And as you can see, it is too perfect. I mean, have you seen my posts? My brain has been addled since birth.
And another:
And ANOTHER:
And along with these and a plethora of other perfect gifts, I feel pretty special.
Not that I didn't already, of course. But the gifts give me a more...materialistic sense of specialness. And what is Christmas without materialism? It's just some religious holiday that is harder to celebrate and appreciate. But don't get me wrong, I would love to be at home, at church, by candlelight, hearing that same old story. Now that I know Mary's approximate age, it's even more chilling to me. I'd better put on my new Ravenclaw house scarf to keep warm. Or maybe I'll wear my Union Jack scarf. Of course, I could always cozy up with a cup of coffee made with my French press...



No comments:

Post a Comment